Now that the hot summer is behind us, this is the time to start planning to add shade to your outdoor areas. As you plan and budget for this new addition here are some steps to help you along.
- Determine the Area you would like to have shaded. Measure the approximate size.
- What time of day do you want the area shaded? Morning, mid-day or afternoon.
- Make a sketch of the area and be sure to mark “North & South” on your sketch.
- Be sure to note any obstacles, underground utilities etc.
- Review our web site to get an idea of the type of structure you like. Cantilevered, Square or Sails.
- What is the surface you are shading? (brick patio, mulch playground, etc.)
- What is your budget for the project?
- Give us a call and we can help you with designs and budget estimates.
- We help with the entire project – from design to installation or we can design and provide you with materials.